Quality of Service
At Coverall EVS for Healthcare™, we don’t leave your satisfaction to chance. By providing your facility with a comprehensive safety plan that contributes to your infection control program, we are able to place greater emphasis on your distinct priority areas – creating a clean, sanitary and safe environment for your patients and staff.
- Training is an essential part of the Coverall EVS for Healthcare™ program. Mandatory comprehensive training is the cornerstone of our program’s success. All housekeeping personnel experience in-depth class room study combined with real world, hands-on education in a medical environment. The training curriculum is the most comprehensive offered by any EVS contractor,is compliant with all regulatory requirementsand covers training on the following subjects:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (O.S.H.A.) standards, section 1910.1030
- National Safety Council Bloodborne Pathogen Program
- American Red Cross HIV/AIDS programs, Preventing Disease and Transmission, and Bloodborne Pathogen Compliance
- Disinfectant Chemistry
- Aseptic Cleaning
- Basic Microbiology
- Safety and Security
- Universal Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment
- We provide a site-specific exposure control plan which compliments your ECP in a true infection control partnership.
- Our Franchise Owners have a vested interest in your satisfaction – the growth of their business is directly related to the quality of service you receive
- The safety and security of your people and premises are very important to us. Every potential Franchise Owner undergoes a thorough background check before being accepted into the Coverall EVS for Healthcare™ family
- Quality Assurance Inspections are performed by Franchise Owners and representatives from the local Coverall EVS for Healthcare™ Support Center.